The goal of the DASC Community Employment Program is to assist individuals who have an intellectual disability find and maintain meaningful paid employment.
We achieve this through:
- Pre-employment training and skills assessment
- Building skills through the valuable work experiences
- Assisting with resume writing and interview skills
- Job development and assisting with job search
- On the job training and continuous support
- Building relationships with businesses and other organizations in the community
For more information on this program, please contact DASC.